Illustration:- In the books of M/s XYZ Limited you have been asked to see the Trial Balance for the month of April, 2011’. How shall you view the Trial Balance?
We shall check the Trial Balance M/s XYZ Limited as under:-
- Open Tally program.
- Select your Company. In our case, we shall select M/s XYZ Limited.
- Select ‘Display’ under gateway of tally.
- Select ‘Trial Balance’
- Press ‘Enter key’
- After you select ‘Trial Balance, a screen will appear as under:
- Suppose, you want to check the trial balance for the month of April’2011. Just select ‘F2 or Period’ and give the date from 01.04.11 to 30.04.11. Your screen will be appearing as under:-
- When we see this trial, it seems much conciliated. To see it in detail select ‘Detailed’ command. After you select ‘Detailed’, your screen will be as under:-
To see the trial balance ‘Ledger-wise’ then select ‘Led-wise’ command. Now or screen will be as under:-
- Now, try to see so many commands yourself. Screen shall tell you the answers of your all questions in respect of trial balance. Do more and more practice.
- You can reach to gateway of tally by pressing ‘ESC’ key till you reach the gateway of tally.
- Learn Accounting, Free Accounting Tips
- General Accounting Terms
- General Tips Relating to Indian Income Tax Act
- Free Tally Learning
- General Tips Relating to Sales Tax-VAT