DELETION OF COMPANY IN TALLY.ERP 9:- It is very dangerous to use this command because at on shot whole date can be deleted under the company which you want to delete. So, be very careful while deletion of a company.
Suppose, you have created a company in tally ERP 9 and you want to delete the same that can be done according to the following example.
An accountant of a company created a company as XYZ Limited as shown in following picture. After creation the company, he wanted to delete that company. What is the procedure to delete a company in tally?
To delete a company in tally the accountant has to follow the following procedures:-
- Open the tally program.
- Select ‘Select Company’
- Select ‘XYZ LIMITED’
- Now, you have reached to ‘Gateway of Tally’
- Now Select ‘F3 Cmp Info’
- Select ‘Alter’
- Select ‘XYZ Limited’
- Now Screen of Company Alteration shall appear.
- Press ‘Alt key + D’
- Tally will ask “Delete” ‘Yes or No’
- If you select ‘Yes’ it will again ask “Are you Sure” ‘Yes or No’
- If you select ‘yes’ then the company shall be deleted from tally.
- If you select ‘No’ then you will find your company as it is.
- Learn Accounting, Free Accounting Tips
- General Accounting Terms
- General Tips Relating to Indian Income Tax Act
- Free Tally Learning
- General Tips Relating to Sales Tax-VAT